The Karakal T-120ff has been updated this season with our new Hot Zone String in Bright Orange with matching orange grip and translucent orange grommet set giving it a fresh new look.
Australian No. 1 Cameron Pilley uses the T-120FF, one of the most powerful frames in the Karakal range for an exceptionally powerful player. Cameron increased his world speed record that he has held for several years now to 178mph using this very racket.
The T-120ff is loaded with features to give the racket its exceptional strength and precision. It has the successful inner 'Muscle System' along with 4 Nano Nodes positioned around the frame to Smooth out Vibration and Increase Stiffness giving you More Power and Control. It also has 'Muscle Tec' string system to increase the sweet spot and 'Internal Vibration Dampener' bonded into the frame to reduce vibration. The balance on this frame is designed to make the head slightly heavier allowing you to get more weight behind your shots and is constructed using Fast Fibre Nano Gel Graphite.
- New Hot Zone String - Orange
- 120gms Frame Weight
- Fast Fibre Gel Nano Graphite construction
- 4 Nano Graphite Nodes To Smooth Out Vibration and Increase Stiffness for More Power and Control
- Inner Muscle System
- 'A' Power Shaft with Power Wings
- Built in Frame Anti-Vibration Dampener
- Midplus Head 470 sq cms
- One Piece Construction
- 370mm Balance point
- Square String Pattern 14/18
- Full Racket Cover
- Fitted With The World's No.1 PU Super Grip