There are numerous people in the world who are fond of this lovely game of squash. When it comes to being sports aficionado, then getting the best footwear means a lot. One must opt for the most comfortable shoe for the activity of Squash. You can find a variety of squash shoes to fit your budget and preference at Hutkay.
Squash Shoes That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Your Game
- ASICS GEL-Rocket 7: This shoe has court specific forefoot GEL Cushioning system and this makes the shoe quite comfortable. Apart from this, it also includes a molded EVA midsole; measurement of the shaft is approximately 2.02” from the arch. It is a popular and lightweight shoe that comes fitted with a lightweight mesh, synthetic overlays, and a comfortable cushioned footbed.
- ASICS Gel-Domain 3: This Asics Gel shoe has a synthetic and rubber outsole. The shaft in this shoe is also around 8” arch. the complete measurement of the shoe is 1.25’’heel. This Gel Asics is comfortable and affordable, making it a great option for Squash players.
- Ektelon Men’s NFS Classic Mid: The Ektelon NFS Classic shoe comes equipped with the speed lacing system, and also includes the rubber sole, leather, and mesh. Both the fit and aesthetic make it a popular choice for squash.
- Prince NFS II Squash Shoe: Yet another incredible squash shoe to consider is the lightweight synthetic Nubuck for full comfort and durability. It has also been engineered with speed lace Another great element of the shoe are its, padded collar, removable soft EVA sockliner and non-marking gum rubber outsole which provides superior traction.
- Hi-Tec Ad Pro Men’s Pro Indoor Shoes: The Hi-Tec Ad Pro shoe is made of both fabric & leather, and the comfortable insole has a molded heel cup which helps with posture as well as good arch support for maximum comfort to your feet. One of the best things about this shoe is the inclusion of an outsole designed so that no marks are left thanks to the rubber gum technology. Included in the shoe is the Nuback, Mesh, and PU. This technology gives good stability to the wearer and keeps the foot in the place while providing the best comfort.
- Salming viper 2.0 men's court shoes: These particular shoes are made of synthetic materials. These are fast-paced shoes which are also light on one’s feet. You will also see the rollbar, which has an increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole and also clears the way for rolling the foot inwards with a toe push off. The Shoe also comes equipped with an exoskeleton design which is meant for stabilizing and easing lateral movements while decreasing pressure for Metatarsophalangeal joints. The Ergo Heel Cup and The Torsion Guide System (TGS 62/75) runs the distance from the heel to the ball of the foot and provides excellent comfort and stability.
- Harrow Sneak shoe: This is said to be the top-rated choice for professional players. This shoe provides full-size running for sports fanatics around the world, from 4 Through 13.
We hope that you enjoyed our rundown and hope that it helps you in deciding which shoe may be the best fit for you “pun intended”.
Other Articles to Read :The best squash racquet for hitting the ball hard
How to choose the best rackets for playing squash?